benefits-of-upgrading-to-the-newest-generation.pdf (195.38 KB)
VTX_1000_Data_Sheet.pdf (195.39 KB)
Polycom VTX 1000 SoundStation
Polycom's best tabletop conferencer! The Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000™ is the world's first conference phone that automatically adapts to each meeting environment, providing high fidelity voice clarity for all participants.
Just look at the features!
Wideband audio technology — Delivers voice quality so rich, it sounds like you're meeting face to face.
Dynamic noise reduction — Eliminates distracting background noise for professional sound quality.
Full-duplex sound — Eliminates voice cut-outs so there's no clipped conversation or breakup during your conference calls.
Upgradeable software — Protects your investment by allowing you to remotely download new software features and applications.
Large LCD — Offers many functions right at your fingertips and is easy to use.
99-Number phone book — Provides plenty of room to store all your important contacts. Search by name, number, or company name. Speed-dial is built in, too.
Plus: mute, redial, 3-way conferencing, speaker volume control, ringer volume adjust, and 10 ring tones.
Bonus Pack — Includes VTX 1000 conferencing unit, subwoofer, 2 extension microphones and cables.
|Participants||Without ext mics - Up to 15 With ext mics - Up to 20|
|Microphone(s)||Without ext mics - 3 With ext mics - 5|
|System||Expandable - Up to 2 ext mics and subwoofer|
|Audio Technology||Noise Cancelling|
|Service option||Caller ID/Call Waiting|
|# of lines||1|
|Digital phone system compatibility||Optional (Requires Konexx Konference Item # 8574)|
Technical Over View
Do you need a conference phone that automatically adapts to each meeting environment, providing high-fidelity voice clarity for all participants?
With the Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000, conference call participants can speak at a normal, natural conversation level and be heard clearly from up to 20 feet (6-meters) away from the microphone—even in large conference rooms. Broader pickup is available through optional expansion microphones. You can also connect this phone to external speakers for additional volume.
This phone offers:
- Polycom HD Voice conferencing technology for outstanding voice clarity in circuit- switched environments
- Unparalleled room coverage with up to 20 feet (6-meters) of microphone pickup (more with optional expansion mics)
- Maximum configuration flexibility with independent input and output, bass/treble controls, and internal microphone and speaker control for multiple uses and applications, including external speaker connections
- Noise-reduction technology minimizes PC, projector, and HVAC sounds
- 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup range for optimal performance and clarity
- Extension microphones provide even greater room coverage for larger rooms
- Automatic microphone selection – only one microphone is on at a time to remove that “in the well” sound
- Independent microphone, with echo-cancelled channels that adjust to their individual environment for better sound
- Technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices
- Subwoofer for audio extension down to 80 Hz provides clearer, lifelike sound